THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- A reader’s guide to imprints
- Dec 10 2014
- By Nimue Brown People in the book industry and authors pay a lot of attention to who publishes what, but readers are often less interested. It’s the author name that is most likely to matter. Ver...
- November news from our authors
- Dec 4 2014
- Marie Yates hit the news with Reggie and Me in a Birmingham Mail article, and did a reading / signing as part of the University of Worcester's 16 Days of Action Against Gender Based Violence. Thi...
- Cryptogram, by Michael Tobert
- Dec 2 2014
- Welcome to 2050: two men and a woman, lovers haunted by the echoes of a past 800 years before. A dystopian futuristic fantasy weaving reincarnation and the Cathars of 13th Century Europe. Publish...
- How to inspire an author
- Nov 12 2014
- I asked the JHP fiction authors what sort of settings inspire them... What do we need from a space in order to sit down and create? There’s a broad range of answers here – every author is unique.T...
- Orders From Above
It's Lucifer's turn to rejoin the heavenly hierarchy, but Gabriel doesn't want to take his place as the Dark Lord. However, a promise is a promise...
- FOLLOW US!