THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Cats, earl grey and an author
- Sep 18 2014
- A sneak peek into the work space and writing life of Elen Sentier... I write from about 6.30am to midday-ish, then again from about 8-11pm ... in bed. My bedroom is large, usually full of light,...
- Moon Song
- Sep 10 2014
- By Elen Sentier I’m currently working with the final stages of getting Moon Song out into print. I’ve got a smashing cover done by an artist friend, Danielle Barlow. Now the whole, both book an...
- The opportunities (and pitfalls) of writing Near-Future Science Fiction
- Aug 28 2014
- By William Mitchell – Cosmic Egg. Near-future SF is a difficult genre in which to write, but one with a lot of potential and a lot of appeal. For a start it has a sense of immediacy and relevance...
- Who influences your writing?
- Aug 22 2014
- By Colleen Douglas Who influences your writing? This question was raised by a friend who was present when I got another “form rejection” from an agent . Ask an agent or editor whether you...
- WellspringsA Fable of Consciousness
In 2026 as the earth is withering, an old woman and a young man heal nature through higher consciousness.
- FOLLOW US!